120 million hikers, one footprint. By using partially recycled materials, these special-edition colors of our best sellers are a step Merrell is taking to offer running shoes that tread lightly on the trails we all love.
The 6th version of our famous minimalist shoe is designed to mimic the shape of the human foot, keeping it in the position it would be in without shoes. Version 6 features and improved fit and increased abrasion-resistance. Compared to the prior version, Version 6 features a little additional support, a slightly thicker sole, and increased abrasion-resistance. It’s a great option for someone looking to transition into barefoot styles.
For barefoot veterans looking for the full-on experience, then we suggest the all-new Vapor Glove 5.
• 65% recycled mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces
• External rear sling locks in the heel
• 100% recycled webbing pull tab
• 40% recycled mesh lining
• 30% recycled rubber outsoles
• Recycled 100% Sketch Mesh Post Industrial x NXT
• Merrell Barefoot 2 construction is designed to keep the foot in a natural position
• Rock plate for protection
• BLOOM performance midsole foam is made of 10% algae biomass, transforming green water into clean water in the process
• Vibram EcoStep is 30% recycled rubber