Sold out but we have more on the way!
Montaña de Siete Colores looks like the Earth threw a party. Unreal colors pour down the slopes of this northern Andes mountain in Peru. It’s called Rainbow Mountain, and it’s like no other place on the planet. Merrell partnered with local Peruvian artist Ilustronauta to create the funky cushioned trail running shoes inspired by the Rainbow Mountains in Peru. Designed specifically for women, this protective trails runner is made with Q FORM® 2 stability technology and a Vibram® outsole for confidence on moderate terrain. To see more from the artist, visit his instagram, @ilustronauta.
• Abrasion-resistant textile and TPU upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Hyperlock™ synthetic heel counter for security
• M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
• Breathable mesh lining
• EVA removable insole
• Q FORM™ 2 midsole technology is gender-engineered for women to provide natural alignment and superior comfort
• Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
• Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• TrailProtect™ rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris
• Vibram® TC5+ with adaptive lugs
• Stack Height (heel/toe): 34/26mm; insole: 6.5mm; insole: 2mm; midsole: 19/11mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 5mm lug
• Weight: 16oz / 454g (full pair)